Saturday, April 19, 2008

Hello!

Hi everybody! My name is Emma. I'm a domestic short hair, and I have a funny mix of calico and tabby colorations in my coat. I just turned a year old, but my previous owner did not have me spayed between six and eight months of age. I live with my brother, Charlie, and he impregnated me when I began going into heat. My previous owner had to move to an apartment that doesn't allow cats, so he gave us to Jess and Jae. I was already pregnant when Jess adopted me, but she didn't know that. She found out when she took me to the vet to get my shots. But she's taking great care of me!

I love playing with the laser pointer and lying on Jae's windowsill. I'm also a huge fan of plastic bags, as you can see in the picture above.

I'm going to use this blog to keep my friends and Jess's friends up-to-date about my pregnancy, and to eventually post pictures of my babies! As of right now, I'm due in about two or three weeks. I'm probably going to start nesting soon, so Jess had better prepare some boxes for me!

I'm excited, but a little scared. Charlie is a great brother, as you can see in this picture, but I wish we'd been able to keep our hormones in check! Although the risk of birth defects to my kittens is relatively low because it's unlikely that our parents and their parents were also inbred, it still makes me nervous. Also, I'm just a baby myself, and this is my first litter! I don't know if I'm ready to be a mommy, but I guess I'm willing to try. I just want a healthy litter.

Anyway. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures! I'm really moody right now, but I hope that will get better soon. I'll post again when I'm feeling a bit better.

-Emma

2 comments:

Tess Sharpe said...

Words cannot describe how much I adore your human right now :P

Good luck with the babies!

Love,
Nettie

Anonymous said...

woah... incest.