Mommy-Jess filled a cardboard box with newspaper and fleece. She keeps saying something about "nesting." As I'm no bird, I'm not sure exactly what she means, but Charlie keeps going into the box! If it's for what I think it's for, I don't want to raise kittens in a box that smells like my brother, so I may have to find somewhere else to accomplish this "nesting" thing. Maybe a closet. Or Jess's laundry. Tee hee.
I've gotten so huge! I'm likely to pop at any minute, I swear. I think Jess is taking next week off from work, which is nice, because it means we'll get morning cuddle time where I can plant my big pregnant self right on her chest. She makes such satisfying whiny noises sometimes! But, seriously. Look at that belly.The babies are due within the next week or so. I'm glad that someone will be home with me. I'm still so young myself... I hope I know what to do when the time comes. I'm actually kind of nervous. I know I'll only have them for six weeks or so, but those are going to be long, long weeks!
My next post will probably be a birth announcement, so be on the look out.
Ugh. My tummy hurts.
No comments:
Post a Comment