Saturday, May 31, 2008

Kitten photodump, plus new videos!

Good morning, everybody! The kittens are three weeks old today, so I thought I should get Mommy-Jess to take a few more pictures and videos. The kittens have been moved into a playpen now, because they're starting to get feisty and playful! They're a little too much to handle sometimes, but they're my babies so I try not to mind too much.


Above, you can see all of the kittens asleep, last night, in the nesting box.



Here's Cali and the two Oranges. Look at those groggy, beautiful blue eyes!



They are getting so playful. That's Little Orange (or "Creamy") on his back on the left, and then we have Big Orange ("Cap") , Cali, and Gray having some kittenish fun.



Cali and Gray, play-fighting. I think Mommy-Jess was trying to get Cali's face, but she tucked it under Gray's body riiiiight at the last second.



There's Creamy, Cap, and Cali. Boy, we love our 'c' names, don't we?


And finally, we have Cali again, playing with Gray and one of the Oranges. =)

And here's a video of Cali learning how to walk:



Finally, a video of all five kittens, and myself, in the kittens' new living space!



No comments: